Saturday 15 December 2012

Hi its been a while since I have blogged!!! been soooooo busy with work and Christmas shopping, making cards, talking of which I was asked to make 12 luxury cards for a friend within 7 days !!! Luckily I have had three days off this week and managed to get them done here is the finished card
















I used the Tied Forever Embossing Folder and then used liquid pearls on each of the ties.  The Christmas Tree is a Spellbinders 2012 die which was very difficult to die cut, then I again used liquid pearls on each of the swirls on the tree, finished off with a red bow.  Shirley was very pleased with the cards, so much so she has asked me to make another bespoke card by the end of this week, good job I am off Monday as well!!




I purchased a breadmaker about 8 weeks ago and am very pleased with the results, whilst the dough is needing in the machine you can at certain times add different ingredients to the dough, so far I have added walnuts to wholemeal bread and made sundried tomarto and herb bread very yummy, my lovely man Barry enjoys the bread as well, especially with jam he loves jam. 



Here is a picture of my breadmaker and some bread I made yesterday.  Hope I don't get snowed in but if I do at least I can have bread !

Thanks for looking and comments always welcome.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue, not surprised Shirley was pleased with them and the bread looks good too. You should have entered your card into a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so elegant Sue, and I love the touch of colour from the red bow.

    I love my breadmaker too - really fresh bread is so much nicer!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely, I bet she was pleased with them. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sue love your card I have that tree die too and made full use of it this Christmas.

    Toni (jsforum)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and the bread looks yummy!

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on starting your Blog it can be so much fun.
    Really like your card, I made my Christmas cards using the tree Die.
    Try using waxed paper with your intricate Dies really works a treat. I got some in the Lakeland shop, some supermarket now have it.
    Mmmmm!!!! I can almost smell that bread.

    Have a Great Day

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog and leaving your comments much appreciated