Wednesday 21 November 2012

A couple of Birthday Cards I have made ..........



I made this card using the new Do Crafts Art Deco pack of
backing papers and decoupage sheets, finishing off the card
with the letters and numbers sheet that also came with the pack.

This card is for Barry's son's girlfriend who is 21 on Christmas Day





Also..........


A Birthday Card for my dear Dad






For this card for my Dad I used an embossing folder with Happy Birthday written all
over it and the shirt stamp I brought at Newbury Craft Show in
July this year I happened to look in the bargain bin on
one of the stands and saw this for £1.00 !!! yes a £1.00
I stamped the shirt stamp onto stripped paper and stamped both
the pocket, collar and button line of the shirt again to decoupage these areas
and then added buttons to the shirt from my button stash

Am pleased with the way both cards have come out





1 comment:

  1. Both lovely cards Sue, especially like the art nouveau look to Emily's card, are the letters peel-offs? Hope you will be entering a challenge soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog and leaving your comments much appreciated