Monday 19 November 2012

Virginia Water in Surrey in the fall..........truly beautiful


Virgina Water Surrey in the autumn ...... truly beautiful

Here is a picture of Virginia Water in Surrey, I took this picture a couple of weeks ago walking the five mile walk around the lake, it is truly a beautiful place and this picture was taken at dusk.  I am really getting into taking photographs now and I have over 4000 stored on my Ipad!!!!

I am also getting into grips more with this blogging lark and have with the help of my dear friend Fiona's notes she emailed to me on how to put pictures onto the blog and also how to add a gadget which I have maanged to do also.......check out the picture of my Crafting Assistant !!! who loves nothing more than knocking the pens off the table with her paw and chasing the papers around the table !!!

Keep watching my blog will be posting more piccies now I know how thanks Fiona.  Some of my cards will be blogged I promise ! ttfn

2 comments:

  1. Who's a clever girl then ? well done Sue.

    Eunice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you, I knew you could do it. LOVE this photo and hope to see more too. Maybe you can enter a card challenge at the weekend ??
    Btw, what was that comment about willies on my blog? You've got a one track mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog and leaving your comments much appreciated